Mission Trip - Fiji
Fiji 2015 Mission Trip from CCV on Vimeo.
CCV has a great opportunity to travel to beautiful Fiji in the South Pacific islands to witness and work with a ministry that is serving women and their children who have been affected by sexual abuse or trauma in their community and family. Homes of Hope is going to bless us as we serve alongside them. They have asked our team to come prepared to work with the women and children who live on campus and do work projects around the facility.
OVERVIEW and Frequently Asked Questions: Fiji May FAQ.pdf
Who can go?
· This trip is for those who have a heart to serve other cultures. Anyone who has a special heart for women and children who come from abuse or vulnerable backgrounds will especially be blessed by this trip.
· Also needed on this trip are strong arms and backs. There are always physical projects to tackle on the Homes of Hope campus.
· Adults may attend this trip, anyone 18 years and older.
· Participants need to be in good health and able to walk, hike, and work long days.
What are the requirements to go?
· Attend CCV's Starting Point class (if you haven't already been)
· Submit a full volunteer screening application with background check, references, and interview.
· Each team member will also be required to attend all pre-trip preparation meetings. Dates are in the Event notes to the left.
Trip Cost: $2000 per person
Included in this fee: Airfare from Phoenix to Nadi/Suva, accommodations, transportation and meals while in country. This fee also covers medical insurance, visa fee, luggage fees, and pre-trip materials.
Not included: Passport fees, any shots you elect to get, and any personal spending money for meals during travel and souvenirs.
$200 deposit per person is non-refundable at the time of registration. If a cancellation is made after airline tickets have been purchased you will be responsible for the cost of the ticket.
Final Balance is due one week prior to the trip’s departure date.
We absolutely encourage fundraising. Very few people pay for the trip on their own. Number 1 way is to share this opportunity with your friends and family and ask them to participate with you by helping you get there!
Fundraising Guide that can give you ideas and get you started. 2018FundraisingGuide.pdf
Covenant form to send friends and family: Support Covenant Form - Updated 11.2018.pdf
How to make payments and receive donations from donors. How to Donations and Payments w FAQ 2018.pdf
Date / Time
Saturday, May 26, 2018 @ 6:00 AM
Trip Dates: May 26 - June 4, 2018
Trip Leaders: Brandon and Heidi Figg, CCV Staff
Training Dates: Saturdays, April 14, April 28, May 12.
Terms and Conditions: By registering for this trip and paying the non-refundable deposit of $200 at this time, you are also committed to joining the team, attending the required team meetings, and paying the remainder of the cost of the trip before the trip's departure date. Failure to comply with these terms, completing the volunteer application process or attending the trainings gives CCV the freedom to ask you to not participate in the trip. The trip leader reserves the right to ask any participant to not participate if they feel the integrity of the trip is in jeopardy. If the trip participant backs out of the trip after airline tickets have been purchased in their name, they will still owe CCV for the cost of that ticket. If a participant is asked to end their trip early, they will travel home at their own cost.