The Leadership Institute's Residency Program trains high-capacity church leaders for longevity.
The focus is heavy on leadership training while also providing residents individualized training in a specific ministry area of their choosing. CCV’s Residency Program is hands-on and practical. It offers undergraduate and master’s degree tracks, as well as a professional option.
Residents come from various backgrounds, experiences, as well as a wide array of educational institutions. They all have one thing in common – these men and women are leaders called into vocational ministry.
The Residency Program has a competitive screening and interview process. Please be aware that we are seeking leaders called into ministry who desire high-level training, where EQ (emotional intelligence) is valued far more than IQ.
- 92% of your time will be spent working hands-on in your selected area of ministry where the practical applications will take place. You will be doing real projects in real ministries that impact the lives of real people.
- Customize your residency training to maximize your learning and vocational goals.
- Travel to the Holy Lands to study the Life of Christ.
- CCV’s partnerships with Christian universities allow qualified residents to complete their undergraduate degree, or earn a master’s degree, in conjunction with their residency training (Some Residents will be required to complete a few online classes prior to their August start date.)
- Train at the 2nd largest independent Christian church (8th largest church) in America.
- Learn from our multi-site model and range of campus sizes (18,000 – 1,200). Residents experience two CCV sites, split between two semesters.
- Enjoy weekly access to top leaders in the church. Upon successful completion and placement in ministry, CCV will be a constant resource you can tap into.
- Receive assistance in ministry placement upon successful completion of the Residency. (Alumni hire rates average 85% or higher in previous classes.)
- Each resident is professionally supported by 8 CCV staff. These layers of coaching and mentorship ensure success in all aspects of ministry and spiritual development.
- Make lifelong connections with current and past CCV Residents. Be part of a tightknit peer community.
If you have additional questions or would like more information please contact email@example.com
About the Leadership Institute Music Residency