Regathering the Church
As we regather back on our campuses, we are ready for you. We’ve taken care of all elements of the experience to ensure proper cleaning, sanitization, and physical distancing including adjustments to our auditorium capacity to accommodate new spacing. We’re asking all who attend to wear a mask or face covering while worshiping with us; leave 2 seats between their party and the next; and to download our CCV mobile app for QR codes that enable faster family check-ins. Select a campus location below for more specific information and service times:
We are excited to welcome our families back on our physical campuses. You can expect the same energetic worship, excellent Kids and Students Ministries, and quality food service, but for your safety, we have implemented some changes.
- Enhanced, and more frequent, cleaning and sanitization in all areas
- Limited capacity in our auditoriums and spaced out seating to accommodate physical distancing
- Added hand sanitizer stations at key entry points for ease of access
- Changed our communion experience to include pre-packaged cups with minimal contact
Our volunteers and staff are excited to regather with your kids and have taken additional steps to ensure a clean, safe, and fun environment for your family. We’ve updated our Kids and Students spaces to include new safety and health protocols.
- Enhanced our cleaning across every room and every surface
- Added temperature checks upon check in for staff, volunteers, and kids (6th grade and younger)
- Adjusted room capacities to allow for more space in each room/service
- Added additional hand sanitizing stations
- Improved our check-in experience to include a new low touch check-in system
Where do I find service times for my campus?
Will CCV have Kids, Special Needs and Students services?
Kids, Special Needs, and Students services will be available at every campus. Please refer to your campus page for service times.
What about my kid’s attendance rewards?
The attendance milestones have been updated to accommodate the closure of our CCV campuses.
What precautions are CCV taking for regathering on campuses?
We have limited the capacity in all venues and set up auditorium, café, and common area seating to allow for physical distancing. Our cleaning and sanitization processes in all areas have been enhanced. We’re asking for all who attend service on campus to wear a mask or face covering. All staff and volunteers will be required to have temperature checks while on campus. Additionally, we encourage those who are sick or those in a high risk category to stay home.
Will masks be required?
We’re asking for all who attend to wear a mask or face covering while worshipping with us. Masks are available at our First Time Guest areas for anyone who needs one.
Will CCV be offering communion?
Pre-packaged communion cups will be available at each of our service times. We encourage you to take a communion cup on your way into service as trays will no longer be passed for distribution nor collection of used cups.
Will food services be available?
Food services will be available at every campus, but with a limited menu. We have increased care for cleaning and sanitation in the café, grill, coffee shop and all common seating areas.